Thinking about applying for the latest round of the Queensland Government $5,000 Business Basics Grant?
The first step is to team up with a suitable supplier to help you submit your grant application.
Here at Flex Publics Relations, we're a local Queensland business who have successfully partnered with more than 10+ businesses in previous rounds of funding through the grant.
If your business meets the selection criteria below, then you could be eligible for a $5,000 marketing package with Flex PR all paid for by the grant.
- Have a current ABN and are registered for GST
- Are headquartered in QLD
- Have fewer than 20 staff
- Have a turnover less than $300,000 this financial year
- Not have been approved for funding under Round 1 or 2 of the Business Basics grants program
If you meet the selection criteria, then we'd love to talk about designing a tailored marketing package just for your business.
What could this include?
- New or updated website design with eCommerce (online payment) system
- Business Development, Marketing and/or Strategic Planning training and consulting
- Strategic marketing activities
- Videography, photography and graphic design
Book a free consultation call now, or fill out your details below and let's chat!